The symposium is supported by Leerstoel Tindemans. The goal of the symposium is to establish contacts and discussions between marketing researchers who are experts in the broad retailing domain. Our research initiative aims at building a strong research network that blends expertise from marketing retailing with adjacent domains to address research topics that tap into the exciting area of manufacturer-retailer relationships.
- Kusum Ailawadi, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (US)
- K Sudhir, Yale School of Management (US)
- Murali Mantrala, University of Missouri (US)
- Els Gijsbrechts, Tilburg University (NL)
- Tammo Bijmolt, University of Groningen (NL)